We’re building an open source collaboration app, based on Drupal. We have an urgent short term need to add UX capability to our existing team and process, with the potential for a longer term relationship.
You will be working with an agile team of developers, designers and product owners. You will be responsible for sketching, refining and maintaining a set of wireframe designs for the ongoing development of a web application.
We’d like you to start right away, for an initial two-week period. Working on location in Carlton is a requirement for this position. Ideally you would work full time, but availability of 3-4 days per week will be considered.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a User Experience designer with experience designing websites and web applications
- Has experience designing responsive websites/applications
- Is able to translate business requirements into wireframes
- Is able to maintain a set of wireframes for the application
- Is able to collaborate with other team members (designers, product owners, developers) to sketch, discuss and communicate ideas
- Has an understanding of the technical aspects of web applications. Experience with Drupal an advantage.
- Front-end/communication design ability
- Use of Mac/Unix platform
- Use of Omnigraffle app for wireframing
Please send your expression of interest, CV and portfolio to email@example.com.