Do you thrive on being highly organised and coordinating multiple projects? Do you enjoy working with a close, small, highly talented team? Would you like the opportunity to work with a small business, building your project management skills in IT and consulting projects alongside our business? Do you want to make a positive impact? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Collabforge pushes the boundaries of scalable collaboration through digital technologies and new ways of working. We have been successful for many years in implementing collaborative solutions in government and corporate environments. We have a number of exciting high-profile government and NGO projects which demand attentive focused account management and creative, innovative technical solutions. We are seeking an advanced project admin or coordinator who is excited to partner with us to:
- Work in an agile environment with our technical and strategy teams to develop and oversee holistic solutions to our clients’ challenges, and ensure that those solutions are implemented professionally, on time and on budget.
- Coordinate budgets and cost reconciliation across the program, following up with project managers as needed to ensure that accurate, reflective numbers and forecasts are available for management
- Be an active team member, ready to wear a number of different ‘hats’ in our small organisation based on changing business needs and best use of your skills
We work with each other using collaborative, innovative approaches and online technologies, so your experience with google docs, slack, trello etc will be beneficial (but not required). Our team is co-located in the Melbourne CBD. We are looking for a highly organised fast learner who is motivated by working closely with our small passionate team to constantly improve our business practices and deliver awesome results for our client, building our brand and your skills.
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this position
- Please submit a cover letter with your application that tells us about yourself and why you’d be a good fit for the role. We’ll read all replies and shortlist the best of them. Your cover letter should address our minimum requirements
- Passionate about the potential of collaboration and innovation to create a better world
- Hard working, humble, honest, enthusiastic, and ﬂexible; takes accountability seriously and possesses high integrity and professionalism
- Thrives on learning and learns quickly. Dedicated to self-improvement and professional development. Takes advantage of various resources to self-educate.
- A minimum of 2 years of commercial experience in
- Project administration or coordination
- Managing budgets for multiple projects
- Stakeholder or client account management
- Have experience in planning projects and establishing budget
- Confident liaising with clients directly regarding proposals, budgets, quality, and project updates
- Strong attention to detail
- Demand highest quality from self and others in projects
- A technical orientation or experience with IT or website projects
- Ability to work with or quickly learn new technologies
- Strong professional writing and communication skills a must
- Customer service orientation
- Some project management experience or education preferred
- Experience responding to tenders or RFQs an advantage
- Ability to convert client requirements into visual documentation an advantage (business analysis)
- Aptitude for working with and analysing data is an advantage
- Managing Director
- 32 hours per week, with flexibility for negotiation if following criteria is met:\
- All stand-up meetings and scrum planning meetings are attended
- Expected/actual hours are kept up to date in the shared calendar
- 4 month initial contract, with potential to extend
- $30-38 p/h depending on experience
Key Performance Indicators
- Works well with the technical and strategy teams to translate user requirements into project plans and budgets
- Consistently ensures projects are delivered to a high quality – particularly IT centric projects, and alerts team and MD to risks as needed
- A pro-active member of the team who takes initiative to build business improvements
- Constantly seeks to improve Collabforge business systems
- Maintains a collaborative and professional approach to all work
- Provides administrative and financial planning support and assumes accountability of their contribution to successful implementation of projects.
- Will work closely with the technical and project team to ensure client requirements are successfully translated into project plans and outcomes.
- Provides guidance and collaborates with software development team to ensure technical solutions are built to a high standard maintaining a client perspective.
- Maintains a high quality of project documentation at all times and ensures security practises are upheld.
- Leads and advances our growing project management practice.
- Communicates progress clearly to the project team leadership, with documentation as required, of the status of all projects.
- Maintains project and program budgets, cross checking and approvals processes
- Client Management Responsibilities:
- Confident to liaise with clients in support of the project team as required
Seeks opportunities to increase client satisfaction and experience
- Technical Responsibilities:
- Oversees or assists in testing and debugging
- Communication Responsibilities
- Reports weekly on progress as part of stand-up and scrum meetings
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to tactfully communicate diﬃcult/sensitive information
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable using teleconferencing and web-based technology to communicate with team members & clients
How to apply
- Send your CV and a cover letter that explains why you’d be a great fit for Collabforge to email@example.com
- We’ll get back in about a week to schedule an interview