Collabforge are expanding our Melbourne based technical team with new roles to push the boundaries of scalable collaborative technologies.
We have an exciting high-profile project which demands a creative and innovative technical solution and we are seeking developers who are passionate about the potential of web based solutions to enable collaborative solutions, to partner with us to
- Work in an agile environment with our small passionate team to strategise elegant, open-sourced technical solutions to engage the community
- Lead product development and champion technology in all aspects of our business
- Provide technical thought leadership in our business solutions
Our ideal candidate is excited by the potential of collaborative technologies, devoted to open source, and familiar with using continuous integration and Drush. They will work closely with our team to enable technically brilliant Drupal-based solutions to collaboration problems.
If you, or someone you know might fit the bill feel please peruse the position requirements below and give us a call!
- Passionate about the potential of web based solutions to enable collaborative communities
- The ability to work co-located with a small, flexible team in Carlton, pitching in on whatever tasks are needed to get work done.
- Demonstrated examples of 3 years of commercial experience in
- Drupal 6 and 7 site development including excellent understanding of contributed custom module development, contributed and core modules
- Good working knowledge of Drupal conventions and standards that you can readily demonstrate
- Thorough knowledge and experience with GIT/ GitHub and continuous integration environments especially with respect to Drupal projects
Desirable traits, for that extra edge!
- 3 years of commercial experience in
- PHP (specifically in respect to using hooks in modules, module extension & Drupal core)
- Knowledgeable in Bootstrap, LESS or SASS (SCSS)
- Experience with Responsive/ adaptive layouts
- Confident with/ready to learn about Drush make deployment
- Hard working, honest, enthusiastic, and ﬂexible; takes accountability seriously and possesses high integrity and professionalism
- Involvement in and contribution to the Drupal community, ideally with experience of open source projects
- Thrives on learning and learns quickly. Dedicated to self-improvement and professional development.
- Takes advantage of various resources to self-educate.
- Proven ability to consistently deliver technology projects on time, on budget with high quality results and satisﬁed clients